The phlebotomy program offered by Cactus Wren Training Program prepares students for employment as an entry level professional phlebotomists in health care settings.
Each student shall have the classroom instruction of forty (40) clock hour requirement in order for her or him to obtain the basic knowledge of phlebotomy, and clinical instructions that will have a one hundred (100) clock hours of clinical training and orientation in a CLIA regulated, accredited laboratory with a minimum of 100 successful unaided blood collections including venipunctures and skin punctures.
- Starts every First Monday of the Month - Class Schedules (Phoenix / Mesa)
- Classroom Hours : Monday, Wednesday , Friday : 0830a- 1230p
- Clinical Hours : 100 hours with 100 successful sticks
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Current CPR / First Aid
- TB Test or Chest x ray within 6 months
- Hepatitis B vaccination within a year
- Immunization records ( Mumps, Measles, Rubella within one year)
- Drug Testing
- Fingerprinting Card
Cost: Call for Pricing